Since we were founded in 1995 (more than 22 years ago!), Transcription Express has had two primary goals. We aim to:
- Empower committed women to become self-employed with a steady flow of transcription work that allows them to earn an income from home.
- Train those transcriptionists to serve our Fortune 500 clients with personal customer service, industry-leading turnaround times, and forward thinking, technology-based business practices.
Providing a great, professional experience for our clients, transcriptionists and employees has allowed us to expand our operation in Gilbert, Arizona to larger offices four times and receive work from all 50 states on a weekly basis!
As an independent contractor for Transcription Express, you will have the opportunity to set your own schedule and get help from our supportive, in-office team whenever you need it. To learn more about the transcriptionist experience, check out this video.
As a company we want to find transcriptionists who fit our culture and can help us uphold our core beliefs. That’s why we look for independent contractors who live by our team mantras:
- Always do what you say you’re going to do.
- Learn to do something right and then do it right every time.
- Doing okay is not okay — we always aim to “wow” our clients in every interaction.
If these sound like tenants you live by, then check out our Transcriptionist Opportunities page to see if being an independent contractor with our team is right for you.